Originally from Eastern Europe, I always had an eye for fashion and beauty.
My love for eyebrows runs deep, but my love for helping women feel confident and beautiful runs even deeper. I’m not talking about just physical beauty. Each one of us has some form of inner beauty that needs to be shared. Unfortunately, not everyone is confident in sharing their inner beauty, and that’s why I created Royal Brows and offer great solutions for permanent makeup in Seattle.
They say that eyes are the window to the soul. And I say, brows are the beautifully crafted frame _ the “overarching” flourish, designed to draw your attention to the person within.
This is exactly the reason I created Royal Brows Studio; the ultimate destination for permanent makeup in the Seattle area. While my love for eyebrows runs deep, my love for helping women feel confident and gorgeous runs even deeper. It’s a personal mission that goes far beyond physical beauty.
Eyebrows have the ability to transform the face, while instilling a kind of confidence that allow my client’s inner beauty to shine. I love my work, and am proud of that fact that my clients trust me implicitly, putting their face (literally!) into my hands. It’s a privilege I take seriously, and the reason I strive to offer the best, safest, most artistic microblading work in Lynwood.
Driven by my commitment to embrace beauty in all its forms, I model the values I learned at a very young age from my family of fiercely strong Eastern European women. Excellence, drive, and passion. Today, as Founder and Lead Artist of Royal Brows – With a BA degree in Law and Justice, and advanced training in Microblading – I work to set an example of success for my beautiful children, Anisa, Dino Jr, and Melina.
Best Microblading near Lynnwood, Seattle, Everett, Bellevue, Mill Creek, Bothell, Kirkland, and surrounding areas.
Use these questions when choosing an eyebrow microblading artist!
- Is the microblading artist blood borne pathogens certified?
- Has their workspace passed an inspection by the county health department?
- Did they receive training from a reputable program?
- Do they have the proper business licensing? Is the microblading artist trained, certified, licensed, insured?
- Is the microblading artist trained, certified, licensed, insured?
- Do they have a background in brow shaping and color theory?
- Do they use all disposable tools?
- Do they have unedited and unfiltered before and after photos of their work?
- Does the microblading artist have positive reviews across various websites?
Royal Brows answers “yes” to each one of these questions. We strive to provide our clients with the best and most satisfying service. We ensure clients that we will live up to their highest expectations from the moment they walk in, to the moment they leave. Our focus is on excelling at providing great customer service and creating natural looking eyebrows. We will pamper you to ensure that you look more beautiful than ever when you leave our studio.
We are: Trained | Certified | Licensed | Insured