Ready to pivot to a new career in the beauty biz? If you have your eyes set on Lip Blush – and in all honesty, it’s a REALLY lucrative path – I’d love to train you, and give you the gift of success!
Meet Your Trainer
In 2017, I joined the Permanent Makeup industry with zero beauty experience under my belt; and in a very short time, built a multiple, six-figure career for myself. Today, in addition to seeing clients on a daily basis, I regularly train young women here in Seattle in the art of microblading; enabling them to launch their own careers with support and the encouragement they need to get a jump-start in life.
Why does my system work? Because it’s based on my own experience as I learned the ropes and tools to build a model of excellence. In the early years, I frequently took Permanent Makeup courses around the world, often leaving dissatisfied with the level of training, and confused about how to apply these newfound skills in my own work I knew instruction could be better, and committed myself to creating a training program that would revolutionize the industry. When you learn the art of Microblading with me at Royal Brows, you’ll not only gain the skills to create your own successful business, you’ll have ongoing support long after you leave the classroom: Students are encouraged to return and shadow with me; to work on multiple real-life models; and to continue to practice at my studio.
Bottom line? I care. I want you to become successful and continue the tradition that I’m proud to promote. Read the reviews from my many students who are successful artists today; come join an industry that can change your life; and build a career that has the potential to rocket you to the top. I look forward to helping you start your journey!
Lip Blush Training
No beauty industry experience or cosmetology license is necessary. You must be at least 18 year of age to participate. Below, you’ll find all the Lip Blush training information. Our two-day course is designed for beginning artists who want to learn this super-natural and popular method of lip enhancement using permanent makeup. Each student receives their own machine-and-full ink kit, needles and supplies to use during the training and take home afterwards for at least 20 clients.
LIFETIME MENTORSHIP + 1 FREE REFRESHER COURSES + UNLIMITED MODELS AFTER TRAINING
Here’s what’s included…
- Sanitation guidelines
- Pre-service instructions for clients
- Procedure supply list
- Skin anatomy
- How to handle allergies, medical conditions, and infections
- Color theory: the art of the perfect shade
- Color correction: how to fix existing issues
- Full product knowledge and familiarity
- Proper techniques for setting up your work station
- Lip shapes: the do’s and don’ts
- Taking lip measurements for perfect symmetry
- Creating the perfect lip outline
- Numbing Process
- Hand movement technique
- Machine and needles – everything you need to know
- Machine holding, speed, and pendulum-motion guidelines
- How to nail perfect “before and after” lip photos for your portfolio and social media
- Client after-care instructions
- Live Model
- Currently, these are small class sizes, scheduled from 10am – 5pm.
- We ask that you kindly wear black clothes for our end-of-workshop group photos.
- Make sure your nails are short enough to easily manipulate tools.
- Food and beverages will be provided daily.
- Students are allowed to photograph and/or video all procedures done on models.
To reserve your spot:
A $400, non-refundable deposit is required to hold your place in class. Balance of $1350 is due on the first day of class. Should you need to cancel, deposits can be transferred to another class date (one time only); and two-week notice must be given. Payment plans through Cherry are available.
What Our Students Say